2009年10月20日 星期二

waiting for me

PMR exam finally over liao leh but UEC is waiting for me lol haiz the sekolah menengah all merdeka liao lol they all cuan me la they can play liao me still wan study i think my PMR no full A liao lol many people tell me PMR n junior UEC nt very important d lol they say SPM is most important for me lol dunno la watever la PMR is already over liao d la how i sad how i cry how i smile how i happy also cant change liao lol so must happy lol must smile coz tat already pass a history la i tell myself next year i really wan very hardworking liao coz SPM i wan get full A but i think so long liao la UEC haven finish than i think d SPM i think i gt little bid sot jor lol think too much i just hope exam dun wan come find me la i dun like u leh but i must make myself love u so la? must love u lol...exam

1 則留言: