2009年8月20日 星期四

a happy day

yesterday exam finish liao lol so happy but the 'geng nian qi' bu ke, waste our time lol... limdik also bu ke lol, but nobody bird her lol.... i,kai hao,heng yuan,yan mei very fish d lol, we went ts by taxi, the texi driver 给我们搞得团团转, 我们上了taxi, 讲很贵, 然后下texi, 过后又上回同一辆taxi, 因为bunny将是这个价钱的啦, 不要怪我们, 我们真的没有搭过texi... me,jing mian,yan mei, ming lee, yee von, heng yuan, xiao ming, jia wen, wen yin bunny, kai hao, xuan ning, suo jian n 1 dunno who la go ts........ but jasmin n dylan put our aeroplan la... haiz........ 1st we went c movie, 'alliens in the attic' very funny d lol........ we bought mc went cinema eat lol..... thx kai hao shirt, coz cinema very cool d la..... i c dao my biao jie n snow white lol..... very happy lol... coz long time no c dao my biao jie la.......... then we go 2 play bowling, very shuang leh...... yee von n bunny very geng lol.... thx yee von teach me how 2 play.... the second round, i m the winner in girl team lol... wahaha... XD

1st round d

1st round d then we go bac lol jing mian fetch me n yan mei went KL centre... thx jing mian fetch us went thr... yan mei came my hs guo ye la very funny la... c the 'di di da' 'bom bom ba' hehe ming lee close eye liao black black d

1 則留言:

  1. aha,
    gt me leh (:
    我们在暗暗的地方不懂在做什么 xD

    回覆刪除